MP Rojgar Panjiyan, it is an initiative by the state government of Madhya Pradesh, within which the youth of the country are being provided employment opportunities. The applicants can use this online portal to register themselves and get employment in the field they want. This will help provide the unemployed youth in the state employment facilities. The portal will be helping not just the job seeker but also the companies who are looking to employ.
Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal 2021
Now, with the portal in working, the applicants will not be required to visit the government offices for making the application. One will be able to do the registration from the comfort of home by visiting the portal from their device. The job seekers in the state, they will be provided job on the basis of experience and educational qualifications to provide them with the right job.
1st June 2021- Employment Fair Start
The coronavirus pandemic has caused the states and countries to go on lockdown. People are unable to connect around better than before. The information about the availability of job positions is not reaching the employees, and this is turn, is causing trouble for them to connect with the applicants. In view of this, in the Madhya Pradesh state, to provide employment to the unemployed, an employment virtual fair was to be conducted through the portal from June 1, 2021. For the participants, fair educational qualifications have also been decided. If one wants to get more details about this educational fair, they can get it through the helpline numbers- 7620603273 and 7620603317.
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Portal- Key Highlights
- The name of the portal is MP Rojgar Portal.
- The portal has been launched by the Department of Technical Education Skill Development and Employment of Madhya Pradesh.
- The beneficiaries under the scheme are the youth of the state.
- The objective of the scheme is the Youth Empowerment mission.
- One can do the registration on the portal through the online portal.
- The official portal link of MP Rojgar is https://mprojgar.gov.in/indexh.aspx.
MP Rojgar Panjiyan- Objectives
The main objective of this portal is to provide the unemployed employment as per their qualifications and experience. The portal also aims to make the registration process easy. This is why the government has made the entire process online so that one doesn’t face any concern while registering themselves on the portal. The entire process is aimed towards making the youth employed and making them independent and strong to lead a happy life.
MP Rojgar Yojana- Features
- With this portal, the youth of the state will get all the information related to the scheme online.
- Any unemployed person in MP, they can use the portal and, based on their educational qualifications, experience and interest, register for the job.
- No registration fees is being charged by the state government for using the portal.
- Applicants can get the job here based on the sector, position and available job positions.
- The company owner and the job seeker both can create an account here on the portal.
- Applicants for registration or for submission of application letter, they are not required to pay any fees.
Eligibility Criteria & Documentation
- Permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Educational qualification application letter
- PAN card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
MP Rojgar Portal 2021- Registration
- Visit the official portal of MP Rojgar and from the home page, click on the option registration.
- A new page will appear on the screen with the application form.
- Make sure to fill in all the details, including mobile number, name, Aadhaar card, etc., correctly.
- Once done, click on the option submit.
- Next, one can log in on the portal with the username and password received.
MP Rojgar Portal 2021- How To Login?
- Visit the official portal of MP Rojgar and from the home page, click on the option login.
- Then click on the option job seeker login.
- A new page will appear right in front wherein provide the username and the password along with the captcha code.
- Once done, click on the option login to use the portal.
MP Rojgar Portal- Application Procedure For Job Fair
- Visit the official portal of MP Rojgar.
- On the home page, go to the section called the latest notification.
- Then click on the option, click here to register for job offer.
- On the new page, provide the username and password along with the captcha code.
- Then click on the option job fair, and an application form will appear right in front.
- Make sure to fill in all the details, including name, email id, mobile number, etc., correctly.
- Once done, click on the option submit to register for the job fair.
Registration Renewal Procedure
- Visit the official portal of MP Rojgar and from the home page, click on the option renew registration.
- Then enter the registration number and click on the option renew the registration to renew.
Procedure For Checking Registration Details
- Visit the official portal of MP Rojgar and from the home page, click on the option know your registration.
- On the new page, a form will appear, wherein provide the details, including mobile number, name, gender, captcha code, etc., correctly.
- Then click on the option submit, and the details regarding registration will be provided on the screen.
How To Take Registration Form Printout?
- Visit the official portal of MP Rojgar and from the home page, click on the option print registration.
- Then provide the registration number and click on the option print registration to print.
How To View The Dashboard?
- Visit the official portal of MP Rojgar and from the home page, click on the option dashboard.
- Once done, a dashboard will open right in front.
- Herein one will be able to get all the details regarding the dashboard that was needed on the screen.
Hope this article was able to provide all the information required. However, if one still has any concerns and queries, they can connect with the relevant authorities through the below-mentioned contact details.
- Toll-free number- 1800 5727 751
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org.